Contaminated Site Assessment, Remediation and Management (CSARM) - Professional Development Short Courses for Environmental Practitioners
Contaminated Site Assessment, Remediation and Management (CSARM) – Professional Development Short Courses for Environmental Practitioners
Register now for remaining 2017 Courses:
- Module E: Risk Based Site Assessment 13 - 15 September , Early Bird closes 1st September
- Module F: Remediation Principles and Closure 8 – 10 November, Early Bird closes 18th October
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU ARE
- an environmental scientist, engineer, manager or consultant seeking to update your knowledge or a new graduate entering this multidisciplinary field
- a professional aspiring to become a contaminated site consultant or site auditor
- an environmental professional changing career direction,
- considering upgrading your qualifications to a Master of Science or Engineering
AT A GLANCE
Self-contained modules presented throughout 2017 cover
- NEPM guidelines and discussion of relevant schedules including professional competency standards
- the legal and regulatory requirements governing contaminated sites,
- site assessment, sampling design and risk assessment approaches to investigation, remediation plans and site management reporting obligations.
- scientific and technical upskilling in areas of contaminant chemistry, toxicity and ecological and human health risk assessment.
- each module contributes minimum 35 hours of CPD
HOW ARE THE COURSES RECOGNISED?
- UTS Certificate of Attendance
- UTS Certificate of Attainment upon completion of post work
- Recognition of prior learning for UTS Master of Science and Master of Engineering and Environmental Management, Professional Development programs run by Environment Institute Australia New Zealand, Engineers Australia, Australian Society of Soil Science including contaminated site certification schemes (SCPA, CEnvP, CPSS)
WHAT WILL IT COST?
You can take as many modules as you like in one year
- Early Bird registration $1456 GST Incl. ($1600/1850 full price)
- Discounts for two or more modules ($1392) & for members of professional societies and UTS Alumni ($1392)
For more information including 2018 dates: