7th Annual Women in Leadership Queensland Summit
Date: 9th - 13th, March 2020
When we support each other, incredible things happen. We have the power to lean in and pave the way for the next generation of leaders. The 7th Annual Women in Leadership Queensland Summit is your opportunity to connect with the top female leaders and male champions of change in the state. Be immersed in inspirational and empowering keynotes, interactive panel discussions, and practical coaching sessions as the state’s leaders come together to share their personal leadership stories and strategies for success. This two-day summit will provide you with the skills and technical know-how to transform your leadership journey and own your professional success.
- Building mental mechanisms for personal & professional success
- Elevating your team’s engagement & performance
- Increasing your visibility & position yourself for progression
- Expanding your network of like-minded professionals
Featured Speakers include:
- Jodi Palmer, Vice President, Legal & Compliance - Volvo Group Australia
- Anthony White, Executive Director - TerryWhite Chemmart
- Anne Moffat, Chief Operations Officer - Department of Transport & Main Roads QLD
- Barbara Phillips, Deputy Director-General, Corporate Services - Queensland Health
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711