- Combine your love for technology and people skills in this multifaceted role
- Work within an organisation that is passionate about technology
- 18 month fixed term contract, Sydney based
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
In this role, you will apply your "hands on" technical expertise and analytical ability to:
- Maintain and enhance existing systems across the Microsoft stack – i.e. SharePoint, CRM Dynamics, SQL, etc.
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain the applications in accordance with ASIC's systems development methodology to ensure quality goals are met and application enhancements are delivered into the production environment.
- Support, maintain and enhance the systems using Microsoft CRM Dynamics, .NET and SharePoint related platforms
- Assist with deployment activities and supporting SIT, UAT and PROD phases of BAU releases/projects.
You will have working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server. Your exposure to SharePoint, CRM Dynamics and Microsoft SDLC methodologies, such as build and release management will see you succeed. Your ability to articulate complex information so it is easy-to-understand will be key to your success. The ideal candidate will have a tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.
Salary commences from $78,265 (dependant on experience) plus 15.4% superannuation.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.