- Review of HR and Finance operational processes
- 12 month role
- Sydney CBD location
This position is part of will undertake a review of HR and Finance processes in the Shared Services function and is ideally suited to an experienced, pragmatic and consultative Senior HR Process Analyst.
This position will be focussed on identifying process efficiencies, reengineering business processes, documenting workflows, gathering requirements and analysing data to deliver defined business outcomes. Requirements generated will translate into key change initiatives as part of optimising Shared Services.
Key position attributes are a high level of attention to detail, an ability to actively engage with others and to be able to communicate effectively.
Reporting to Shared Services Management, you will work closely with the functional process owners and SMEs to assess the current state of a range of key processes, review and modify where required.
- Plan and facilitate workshop sessions to gather business requirements from SMEs and key stakeholders
- Collate information for each “in scope” process including all documented procedures, task lists, work instructions and related policies
- Identify all touch points and dependencies, ensuring they are catered for in business processes
- Support design, testing, documentation and implementation activities to ensure success of the overall business and technology solutions or improvement initiatives
- Determine business needs and draft high quality business requirements and functional specifications
- Maintain the Business Process Library and review and revise the Library in light of any new process addition and/or changes to initial processes.
- Co-ordinate stakeholder Forums in relation to PeopleSoft system changes
- Plan, improve and maintain current reporting of the Service Desk's key measures to relevant stakeholders
To excel in this role you will have a track record of working with organisations to review processes and ideally have a background in HR Service Desk/ HR Shared Services. You will be known for your ability to understand, integrate, analyse and assess information relating to strategic, operational and technological issues and opportunities. You must be highly skilled in producing business analysis, project and functional documentation. Your stakeholder relationship skills and ability to manage stakeholder expectations and resolve problems must be exceptional.
You will have advanced skills in Excel, Word and Visio. Tertiary qualifications in HR or Finance, Project management training/accreditation and technical writing training/accreditation would be an advantage.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Staff at the Bank, have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role. Our core values are promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect.
D17 157098 FA - L4 - Senior Process Analyst - 7462.pdf