- Opportunity to shape the new head office workplace of Australia’s central bank
- Sydney CBD location
- Attractive salary and benefits
The Senior Change Manager is responsible for leading and implementing the Change stream of RBA’s Head Office Workplace Project to meet the overall project objectives. The HO Workplace Project is a large scale project spanning 5 years and will impact all Bank staff and numerous external stakeholders. It has two significant change components. The first is the change management of the Construction Phase. The second is the management of the change associated with the strategic direction of how the Bank will work in the future.
As part of the team you will:
- Develop the Change Strategy and supporting Change Plan to deliver the strategy, including identifying all project stakeholders, the specific change impacts (people, process and technology), readiness for change, communication channels and learning and development training
- Establish the framework to manage, monitor and measure progress in delivering the Change Plan
- Influence, engage and support the Bank Executive and leadership to embrace the change opportunities of the project and build commitment to champion the desired change
- Ensure representative stakeholders are involved in all stages of the project and conduct appropriate impact assessments and readiness assessments in order to inform the change management and communication approach
- Identify, support and empower project champions to represent stakeholder groups to build engagement and positivity toward the project outcomes
- Ensure stakeholder engagement activities align and are integrated with the construction activities. This will include identifying long-range change initiatives to build employee engagement ahead of time, such as piloting new ways of working or new work settings
Skills and Experience
What you will bring to the team:
- Proven in-house enterprise level change management and change leadership experience in a challenging banking, corporate and/or public sector environment
- Proven in-house experience in a similar enterprise-wide workplace redesign/relocation involving complex change management initiatives
- Expertise in dealing with and influencing executives and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to overcome resistance and influence positive behaviour
- Demonstrated experience in the successful development and implementation of change management strategy and plans, as well as advanced knowledge in change methodologies
What’s on offer? By joining the RBA, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people
- Develop your career in a collaborative environment
- Access to a wide-range of benefits
About the RBA
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system.
How to Apply
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.