- Lead strategy, architecture and governance functions
- Use your customer centric approach
- Sydney CBD Location
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Those who are involved in the activities of the Bank have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager to join our Information Technology team and lead our strategy, architecture, governance and risk functions. Reporting directly to the CIO, you will facilitate and guide medium and long term decisions concerning the technology strategy and keep on top of industry trends and adopt them where appropriate.
This role will also see you establishing industry partnerships to conduct strategic research and development and providing governance oversite on all projects across at IT BAU portfolio. You will also support the CIO and Assistant Governor with strategic technology matters through recommendations, presentations and reporting targeted at senior executive levels across the bank.
What are we looking for?
- Leadership experience and advanced knowledge of strategic planning, enterprise architecture, change management, project delivery, IT governance and risk management.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports with an emphasis on career growth and development.
- An ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability in developing wider staff capability.
- A Customer-Centric approach.
- An ability to articulate strategic vision.
- Project governance or PMO experience will be highly regarded.
In return, we offer you an opportunity where you can be part of a team with real opportunities to grow your career in an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people. You will also have access to excellent benefits!
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.