- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects!
- Initial 18 Month contract with extensions!
- Rewarding Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a skilled Application & User Support Analyst to join a national project based in Perth, WA . Working in partnership with your Project Manager, you will be a key player in supporting the migration of users / partnering businesses to a national system, that will drive the way scientific material and research is managed. You will secure contract work for 18 months with a likelihood to be extended for a further 12 months, partnered with an excellent hourly rate!
The successful Application & User Support Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Work with research and scientific institutions to understand user requirements in migrating to a new national system;
- Investigate and contribute to the creation of online documentation and simple training material to assist users through the service migration process;
- Monitoring the progress of migration and adoption process for current and new users
- Provide stakeholders with phone and email support through the project life cycle;
- Engaging, supporting and inform researchers and research groups to apply for new resources, long before deadlines;
- Developing user satisfaction metrics and monitor user satisfaction during migration process.
The successful Application & User Support Analyst must have the following;
- Experience providing user and IT systems project support and analysis;
- Demonstrated experience in developing, supporting and maintaining technical documentation to enable users to access services;
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with all stakeholders in the area of academia;
- Experience in providing external communications and stakeholder management;
- Strong organisational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, especially in regard to logistical tracking
- Working knowledge of data analysis is highly desirable.
- Proven background knowledge of scientific or computer-science discipline is advantageous
This is a great opportunity for talented and highly motivated Application & User Support Analyst looking to join a high-profile federal government department to enhance their career, and be provided with secure work for a minimum two years! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AB1218 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.