- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects running until 2024!
- Initial 10 Month Contract starting ASAP
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a skilled Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator to join a national capability in Sydney, CBD. The successful Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator will be completing a wide range of tasks to assist in deploying campaigns and marketing strategies within the department. This department are on the forefront in implementing national marketing campaigns that are addressed to a national Australian audience! You will secure contract work for a minimum 10 months, starting ASAP, with options to extend and also with a view for permanency.
The successful Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Providing high level support i.e. proactively monitoring branch common inboxes, and meeting logistics in organising deployment of campaigns and marketing strategies;
- Undertaking procedural and administrative support or operational tasks including some research and analysis activities;
- Maintaining information management systems and maintaining effective confidential records and filing systems.
- Coordinating the workflow of the team and more complex administration tasks
- Applying judgement, knowledge and limited discretion in interpreting and applying legislation, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
The successful Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Communications Coordinator must have the following;
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator;
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing team having managed digital campaigns across a variety of social media and digital platforms;
- Proficient organisational skills with strong emphasis on time management and flexibility to adjust and adapt workloads to meet competing priorities;
- Experience in SAP is highly desirable;
- Strong Interpersonal and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for talented and highly motivated Marketing Assistant / Marketing & Digital Communications Coordinator looking to join a high profile federal government department to enhance their career. You will be given the opportunity to work in a skilled team, partnered with a 10 month contract, with a very likely view to extend or secure a permanent position! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AB1234 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.