- Whole of Government Architecture - Enterprise, Business, Technical, Data
- 6 Month Contract with 6 Month Extension - Sydney or Canberra
- Attractive Hourly Rates $$
A Federal Government department providing essential services is looking to engage several highly experienced Business/Enterprise Architects to develop architecture frameworks, tools, and capabilities through a series of cross-agency pilots that maximise platforms and services re-use, design integration, and assurance. Key streams include: Government Business Architecture, Platform/Service Enablement, Architecture Repository/Tooling, Operating Models, and Assurance. The successful Business/Enterprise Architects will be offered an initial 6 month contract plus a 6 month extension at a competitive hourly rate.
The successful Business/Enterprise Architects will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Applying structured business and enterprise architecture principles, approaches and methodologies.
- Developing blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps.
- Conducting research and analysis to develop innovative approaches to government ecosystem architecture (identification, interactions, and orchestration capabilities and patterns)
- Developing architectural capabilities to be implemented across jurisdictions and departments to drive ‘re-use’ and ‘integrated capability design’
The successful Business/Enterprise Architects must have experience in the following;
- Min 5+yrs experience working as a Business or Enterprise Architect in a cross agency/ecosystem context.
- Proven capability in translating architecture concepts into a multilayered architecture or design/modelling repository
- Demonstrated experience running workshops and applying co-design and business design methods.
- Proven capability in facilitating workshops, undertaking executive level presentations, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Architecture experience in government (highly desirable)
This is a rare opportunity for several talented and highly motivated Business/Enterprise Architects to join an innovative and ever evolving Federal Government Department. The successful Business /Enterprise Architects will be offered an initial 6 month contract plus a 6 month extension option at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 02 9241 1919 quoting ref number SZ0093 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.