- Innovative Federal Government Department with essential projects until 2023!
- Initial LONG-TERM contract until DECEMBER 2021 + extensions!
- Lucrative Contracting Daily Rates $$
A Federal Government agency, driving essential services for a national audience are seeking Multiple skilled and experienced Senior Business Analysts to join a fast-paced Agile national team based in Melbourne VIC. You will have experience in requirements management, process analysis and design, and stakeholder management to support project delivery within the department. You will secure a contract that is initially until December 2021 with options to extend until 2023
The successful Senior Business Analysts will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Provide Business Analysis services to the projects assigned by documenting future state requirements and undertake requirements lifecycle management activities aligned with Business Analysis capability standards and expectations and ensuring consistency of outcomes .
- Complete process analysis and design activities aligned with the department’s process standards, enterprise process framework and the expectations of the Business Analysis capability.
- Act as the business requirements owner for agreed projects, representing the requirement intent, and ensuring that relevant project deliverables trace to and align with the business requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships, working collaboratively with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the project, aligned to the Program RAID framework and standards and support continuous improvement initiatives
The successful Senior Business Analysts will need the below:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst on programs/projects on projects replacing complex business facing applications
- Demonstrated experience in managing requirements through their lifecycle (e.g. elicitation, traceability, prioritisation, communicating requirement intent, assessing change requests, supporting defect triage and identifying requirements gaps)
- Strong communication skills, proven ability to influence stakeholder with proven experience working with a diverse stakeholder group including exec level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Proven ability analysing and designing operational business processes and supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through Execution, Implementation and Transition to Operations.
- Prior knowledge of security principles, practises and applicable standards (e.g PSPF, ISM, ISO27001, NIST CSF etc highly desirable
- Knowledge of business process languages, frameworks and a familiarity with enterprise process modelling tools will be advantageous
This is a superb opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation based in Melbourne, driving critical national projects! The successful Senior Business Analysts will be offered an attractive daily rate and secure contract until December 2021, with extension options! If you have the required skills and experience, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW. Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9241 1919 quoting reference number JA0149 For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com