Our client, a large government department, requires a Compliance Officer to join the team for a 12-month contract, with the potential for extension. This role will be based in Sydney CBD and pay $35.57 per hour + Superannuation.
The Compliance Officer will undertake casework in various market segments and across revenue products. They will deliver results within their work area requirements and team plans and may be required to provide direction and support, as well as on-the-job training for other members of their team.
- Undertake more routine compliance improvement and review and audit activities in relation to client obligations, determine appropriate action, amend client details and assessments, and determine penalties
- Provide advice and routine information to a range of clients in relation to their obligations where the quality of advice is monitored by team leaders and in non-routine cases
- Present information and ideas, demonstrate a good understanding of the subject matter and alternative arguments
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve business outcomes
- Be responsible for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements and seek help from others when needed
- Government background
- Experience within high level stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to interpret policy and procedures
Please note this is a Federal Government position, which requires the successful candidate to undergo Pre-Employment checks and hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, please submit your resume by clicking on the 'APPLY' button below.