- Undertake science with real world impact
- Work with internationally recognized scientists in world class facilities
- Join our team at CSIRO - Australia's premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO Health and Biosecurity is seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Research Leader with a record of independent mission-directed research and innovation. The Senior Research Leader will have key roles in the initiation and progress of scientific research, senior leadership and strategy development in the area of the personalised health and nutrition science and in the delivery of an associated translational business agenda.
Candidates with a particular focus on human clinical research and translating innovation relevant to health and nutrition to benefit society via the food and health industries are particularly encouraged to apply.
Location: Sydney or Adelaide
Salary: $127k to $141k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term 3 years
Ref no: 28964
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in conducting trials in humans e.g. biomarker assessments and/or dietary intervention studies.
- Demonstrated record of independent mission-directed research and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience attracting external funding from Government (grants or other) and/or industry where you have been the chief investigator.
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage complex strategic and/or applied substantiation projects relevant to the food and health industries.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria click here: Position details
At CSIRO we invent the future. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Our solutions make a difference to industry, people and the planet. As Australia’s national science agency we’ve been pushing the edge of what’s possible for almost 90 years. Today we have thousands of talented people working across Australia and internationally. Our people work closely with industry and communities to leave a lasting legacy. Collectively, our innovation and excellence places us in the top ten applied research agencies in the world. We Collaborate to Innovate.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume and a statement addressing the essential criteria and any other information that is relevant to the position. Please upload these as one document.
Applications close: Sunday 22 January 2017 (11:59pm AEDT)