- Do you excel at electronic record keeping?
- Take your career to another level
- Join CSIRO Records Services - work directly with client groups
The role of Administrative Staff in CSIRO is to provide administrative and management services to support the effective provision of research and development activities. This involves the development and implementation and/or administration of policies, systems and procedures that assist the Organisation and the Business Units to achieve their objectives and meet Government and regulatory responsibilities.
The Records Services Client Support officer is a member of a small virtual service centre team, and remotely actions a wide range of transactional electronic and hard copy record keeping activity within Records Services. Team members will be expected to action transactional requests from Records Services clients, provide record registration services for High Risk records and provision of HPRM system help desk services using the JIRA Service Desk online client request system and audit and quality control services for the Recordkeeping system.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
To view the full position description and selection criteria for this role please click here: Position details document
Location: North Ryde, NSW
Salary: AU $61K - AU $78K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term until October 2018, possibility of extension after this date
Ref No.: 52345
To be successful you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Records Management or Information Management or similar and / or demonstrated sound knowledge of recordkeeping and / or relevant work experience in a records management environment
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply policies and record keeping procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients issues and log, transfer and resolve requests accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working in a geographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated high level HPRM and Microsoft Office skills, with excellent data entry skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed research team and carry out tasks under general direction from Senior Technical Staff.
AT CSIRO WE DO THE EXTRAORDINARY EVERY DAY
We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
How to apply:
To apply for this position you will be required to submit your resume and cover letter, as one document, highlighting your experience as relevant to the role requirements.
Applications close: 10:59pm AEST on Sunday 3rd December 2017