- Make an impact through designing an educational program
- Excellent opportunity to work in a leading scientific institution with dedicated professionals
- Join CSIRO’s Data61, the largest data innovation group in Australia
CSIRO’s Data61 is seeking to appoint an Executive Transformation Program Designer.
In this position, you will design a 1-2 day pilot education program that provides an immersive science and technology experience for C-Suite and Board level executives from top companies across Australia. Topics will include global mega trends, paradigm changing science topics such as AI, robotics, genomics, additive manufacturing; and the transition to an outcome economy.
This is a re-advertised position, previous applicants need not apply.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Program development for effective learning during the pilot launch and build a step plan to full launch thereafter (potential for role to extend to delivery of full launch).
- Ensure value delivery from the perspective of the executives in attendance.
- Post pilot engagement and ongoing learning plan.
Location: Eveleigh NSW
Salary: $109K - $128K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 4 months
To be successful you will need:
- Strong communication along with an established understanding of the digital and data economy
- To be an Experienced Executive Program Educational Designer that is capable of developing a program and working with specific requirements for content and target audience within a tight timeframe.
- The ability to communicate and relate complex scientific topics to a business focused audience
Before you apply please view the full position description and selection criteria here: Position description
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
CSIRO’s Data61 business unit is the largest data innovation group in Australia, bringing together approximately 600 research and development staff working in digital technologies to create benefit for Australia. Data61 develops Australia's future leaders with its strong 300+ PhD student program in collaboration with our best universities across Australia.
Our Commitment to you:
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. We emphasise an individual’s growth and development which is supported by interacting and learning from world leading scientists and engineers, who provide the opportunity to challenge, transform and innovate new ideas. CSIRO’s Data61 is committed to sourcing the brightest and best talent to become part of the Data61 family, and contribute to creating Australia’s data driven future.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please load your CV (Maximum 2MB) via our website at https://jobs.csiro.au/. You may also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEDT, Monday 15 January 2018