- Are you an Administration Officer looking for your next challenge?
- Do you have superior organisational skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders from a variety of levels?
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
SME Connect and the CSIRO Futures team are seeking a full-time administration officer who splits the time equally between the two co-located teams. The role will provide administrative assistance to the Director of each team, as well as broader administrative support for their teams and projects. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated team player who demonstrates a professional demeanour when interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include:
- General office administration activities, including managing schedules, lodging credit card expense reports and booking travel, accommodation, meeting rooms and catering.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentations and team correspondence as well as taking responsibility for initiating follow-up actions.
- Performing simple data analysis on external data sets and proactively informing the teams of key findings.
- Coordinating input and agendas for internal team meetings and events.
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external stakeholder engagement activities, including interviews and workshops.
- Developing strong working relationships with SME Connect, CSIRO Futures and other internal teams.
Location: Clayton, VIC
Salary: $61K to $78K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: 3 years
Ref no: 57385
To be considered you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience providing administrative support to Senior Managers or Executives in a professional setting.
- Experience coordinating and compiling inputs from a range of diverse stakeholders.
- Strong time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direction - showing initiative; adaptability; the ability to prioritise demands and escalate issues when required.
- General MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel competency.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria: Position Description
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume and cover letter. Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: 27 June 2018