- Be responsible for end-to-end solution delivery
- Use your SAP technical skills to deliver finance and procurement related business improvements
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO Information Management and Technology (IMT) is a seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Systems Analyst to join their SAP Finance team. This team provides Business Analyst and Support Analyst for the finance and procurement related functionality of the SAP systems and associated applications.
You will be responsible for end-to-end solution delivery working across a number of different applications. These areas include: client engagement; solution development; and service promotion. Your ability to apply your technical knowledge to provide business improvement opportunities and solve problems related to finance and procurement will be critical to your success in this role.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with the successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Baseline, Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for the application of modern business solutions particularly related to finance and procurement processes.
- Considering and delivering solutions that may encompass components from different enterprise applications, but primarily with a focus on the SAP systems.
- Coordinating end-to-end solution development involving other team members, internal and external stakeholders.
- Incorporating information management framework principles into solution development, where appropriate.
- Supporting users in the efficient and effective use of IT solutions, particularly in the area of budgeting, planning and forecasting.
Location: Canberra (Yarralumla), ACT
Salary: AU $95k to AU $103k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience) plus sound (approx. 2+ years) experience in a business system analysis role, or experience in a related discipline, coupled with relevant IT training and/or certification.
- Demonstrated experience in development of solution requirements to business problems using established methodologies and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP budgeting/planning/forecasting, finance and controlling, project systems, sales and distribution, and expense management, and advanced Excel skills.
- Effective communication skills developed through stakeholder engagement.
To view the full position description and selection criteria for this role please click here: Position description
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 57405. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications Close: Thursday, 19th July 2018