- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
- Join CSIRO IM&T and facilitate the delivery of world-class science.
CSIRO’s Information and Technology (IM&T) division is embarking on an ambitious portfolio of work designed to support the organisations strategy to 2020. Underpinning the portfolio is a desire for staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems, and processes that back the delivery of world-class science. IM&T itself operates under agile and lean start-up principles and provides an environment where the technology and autonomy is provided to get on with delivery.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for end-to-end solution delivery including client engagement, solution development, end-user education and service promotion. You will understand the technical capabilities of our platforms and apply these capabilities to solve line of business or research opportunities and problems. The role will specialise in liaison across the organisation and effect cultural change around Information Management.
In this role you will work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including Customers, Managers, other Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Infrastructure Specialists and others to deliver high-quality, data-driven solutions on behalf of CSIRO and the broader Australian and international community.
For more information about this position please refer to the Position description document.
Location: Clayton VIC, North Ryde NSW, or Yarralumla ACT
Salary: $95K - $103K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job ref: 57595
This is a security assessed position and successful applicants will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at baseline level. To obtain an Australian Government security clearance you must be an Australian Citizen.
To be successful you will need:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a business analysis role or experience in a related discipline, coupled with relevant training and/or certification.
- Demonstrated ability to harness business analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience in business solutions, data management or infrastructure based product development
- Effective communication skills developed through client engagement, networking and product development.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of solution requirements in an Agile environmet.
Before you apply please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description document.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Find out more here! Balance
How to apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please upload 1 document only containing your resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role as defined in the Position description.
Applications close: 11:59pm AEDT, 18 July 2018.