- Are you committed to delivering exceptional customer service?
- Do you have the effective communication and people skills?
- Join Australia's leading research organisation in this key support role
CSIRO is seeking a customer service professional to join their Human Resources (HR) Services Team to provide administrative services to welcome new staff to CSIRO. Be involved with preparing appointment/engagement contracts for CSIRO staff and affiliates, ensuring compliance with policy and that pre-employment conditions are met, and assist with immigration procedures for overseas appointments. Utlise your customer service and communication skills, as you provide support for Hiring Managers, users of CSIRO’s recruitment system and new staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering prompt recruitment services with a ‘customer first’ focus ensuring new hires have the best possible start with CSIRO.
- Interpreting and applying accurate policy advice to support hiring managers appoint CSIRO Officers and engage Affiliates.
- Processing of a general range of employment contracts.
- Work proactively as part of a team to carry out administrative tasks and provide personal assistance, under the general direction of senior team members.
- Providing assistance with general immigration enquires.
- Identifying improvements to procedures and processes to improve customer service, ensure low error rates and early resolution of problems.
Location: Canberra (Black Mountain), ACT
Salary: AU $46K to AU $59K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 6 months
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver customer service and be responsive to resolving customer requests.
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to relate to staff and external providers, at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret policies and provide solutions to assist staff and hiring managers with recruitment queries.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment.
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to manage a range of concurrent tasks with conflicting deadlines.
Knowledge of, or experience in, SAP and HR/Recruitment will also be highly regarded.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! Balance
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
How to apply: Please upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, ensuring you provide enough information relevant to the criteria as listed in the position description, to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability.
Applications close: 11:59pm AEST, Monday 23rd July, 2018