- Do you have a strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Interested in overseeing & delivering Dynamics CRM training and coaching?
- Join CSIRO Business Development & Commercial in this key organisation wide role!
CSIRO Business Development & Commercial has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM specialist to join our team.
In this key role, you will work across the Organisation to assist with the ongoing implementation, optimisation and benefits realisation of CSIRO’s CRM system adoption (Dynamics CRM) as part of our Customer First Strategy. You will be involved in overseeing and delivering CRM system training and coaching, working with stakeholders to address their ongoing CRM system needs and supporting CSIRO business and engagement outcomes through identifying and implementing agreed CRM system improvements.
Your duties will include:
- Developing, initiating and delivering Dynamics CRM related training, including the ongoing development of training materials and resources;
- Identifying, clarifying and addressing ongoing CRM user needs (including working with IMT to implement agreed system changes);
- Working with senior leaders to drive CRM adoption across all business units and support functions;
- Refining the CRM forward roadmap in conjunction with the CRM project team;
- Assisting CRM users with ad hoc system needs such as building dashboards and reporting; and
- Working closely with Change Advisors to initiate and implement relevant CRM related change management programs.
Location: Melbourne (Clayton) VIC, Brisbane (Dutton Park) QLD or Canberra (Black Mountain) ACT.
Salary: $97k to $105k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
Job reference: 58342
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant experience in CRM system implementation (or a large technology change management program).
- The ability to travel interstate as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in supporting system implementation and training of staff in use of Dynamics CRM (or equivalent systems) and best practice.
- Experience in deploying change management and business improvement projects, preferably CRM related, and the ability to influence and assist in embedding cultural change.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role with reference to the selection criteria.
Sunday 14th October 2018