- Conduct strategic global activities & contribute to the overall CSIRO's 2020 Strategy goal
- Contribute to exciting global-related challenges & opportunities for CSIRO
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO’s vision is to be Australia’s innovation catalyst, boosting the country’s innovation performance and creating value for our customers that makes a positive difference to our nation. At CSIRO it is an exciting time, where the focus is on Australia’s future and cultivating a competitive edge for global engagement for National benefit, a core part of CSIRO’s 2020 strategy.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for developing robust market-entry strategies for CSIRO’s countries of priorities that delivers impact to CSIRO and Australia.
Your duties will include:
- Development of robust market-entry strategies for countries of priority for CSIRO that delivers impact to CSIRO and Australia
- Conduct research and analysis using highly efficient data gathering and analytical skills to provide insight into critical decision-making around global activities, development of new global initiatives or to solve complex issues on global matters
- Development of business cases for major global initiatives
Location: Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC or Canberra ACT
Salary: $97K - $105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be successful you will need:
- A degree in a relevant discipline such as Science, Engineering, International Business or Relations, Economics, Finance or related fields.
- Professional experience in international business, government diplomacy, science or innovation related activities.
- Experience with rapidly sourcing, evaluating, synthesising and analysing a broad range of business, technical and economic data to form relevant business insights.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
22 October 2018