- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
- NV1 Security Clearance Required
- Geelong Location
You as the successful candidate will play a key role in providing administrative services to support the effective provision of research and development activities at CSIROs Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL) in Geelong. You will be required to manage real time site access and perform the monitoring and the operation of the Site Access Control System based on defined protocols. The position is shared with another Site Attendance Officer, with the working hours of 07:45 to 12:45 or 12:30 to 17:30.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the real time site access (entry and exit) of visitors, couriers and deliveries to site.
- Assisting the Central Monitoring Service (CMS) with communications in an emergency.
- Managing inbound calls to the main telephone line from internal and external stakeholders.
- Recording all vehicles left on-site outside normal hours and providing a list to CMS at the end of the day.
Location: Geelong, VIC
Salary: AU$46K - AU$60K pa (pro-rata) plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 6 months
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering administrative support in a fast-paced and multifaceted environment.
- Extensive skills with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to prioritise demands and work autonomously.
- A background working in highly collaborative environments with the aim of achieving mutual goals and objectives.
- An NV1 security clearance.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
11:59 AEDT 14 October 2018