- An outstanding opportunity to apply your expertise in Office 365
- Be part of a dedicated team of professionals
- Join CSIRO, and support science and innovation with real-world impact!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer focused person who will positively reinforce CSIRO's Cyber Security Services capacity and activities, initially supporting complex enterprise scale Office 365 and Identity Access Management projects.
Cyber Security Services is responsible for the provision of cyber security detection and prevention capabilities across the CSIRO corporate and scientific enterprise. In this position you will directly support CSIRO’s migration to cloud based collaborative solutions in particular Office 365 and Azure. You will work at the direction of the Security Architect actioning on their designs and, with the guidance of the Security Architect, support the project team along the journey of designing and building an accreditable Unclassified DLM instance of Office 365.
You will represent Cyber Security Services to help promote cyber education and awareness, sustain effective and efficient secure systems and services, and promote cyber security as an enabler of CSIRO business, science and innovation. While contributing to the quality of the service delivered to clients, you will also play a vital part in evolving strategic, tactical, and operational service direction.
You will also demonstrate subject matter expertise through analytical investigation of complex and ambiguous problems as well as the application of adaptive and innovative solutions.
View the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description document
NOTE: This is a security assessed position and successful applicants will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Location: Yarralumla, ACT; North Ryde, NSW; or Clayton, VIC
Salary: $97K - $105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job reference: 58951
To be successful you will need:
- A diploma or degree in information technology or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a security clearance of Negative Vetted 1.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in the design, delivery and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management solutions (Microsoft Office 365, Azure Active Directory, AWS, Google) and secure integration with on premise infrastructure.
- Sound understanding of Modern Authentication Protocols, DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Networking, Security Enclave design, and Data Classification.
Before you apply please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description document
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Find out more here! Balance
How to apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please upload 1 document only containing your cover letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role as defined in the Position Details Document.
Applications close: 11:59pm AEDT, 28 Oct 2018