- Support continuous review & improvements
- Use your skills to help with innovative software solutions
- Join the CSIRO IMT & support Australia's premier science and technology research organisation
CSIRO is seeking to appoint a Software Developer within the CSIRO IM&T Research Application Development Team to assist in the implementation and support of new and existing software applications.
As the successful candidate you will work within a dedicated team to support CSIRO’s research and data management functions.
Your duties will include
- Assist in various aspects of system development
- Develop software to satisfy business requirements (Agile stories)
- Undertake unit testing of developed code and debug code.
Location: Negotiable (Yarralumla ACT or Clayton VIC)
Salary: AU$62,654- AU$79,741 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant work experience in IT
- Demonstrated ability to assess, analyze and resolve issues and provide technical advice to team members, management and clients;
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams and communicate with staff and clients at all levels.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close: 21 November 2018