- Assist in design, implementation & demonstration of 2D & 3D digital content
- Assemble, modify & construct interactive applications
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO’s Energy is seeking to appoint a Digital AR/VR Graphic Content Developer. This is an exciting new role within CSIRO and would ideally suit someone with technical and artistic abilities.
As the successful candidate you will work within a dynamic team developing Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) application that better integrate people with autonomous systems as well as deliver compelling experiences to stakeholders at internal and external forums.
Your duties will include
- Work with teams to storyboard recorded and interactive content for showcasing key aspects of research.
- Modify existing 2D and 3D content to support recorded and interactive stories.
- Develop new 2D and 3D content from scratch using conceptual descriptions or engineering drawings to support recorded and interactive stories.
Location: Pullenvale QLD
Salary: AU$62,654 - AU$79,741 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be successful you will need
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience such as a Bachelor of Creative and Interactive Media or Bachelor of Design
- Demonstrated proficiency in 3D modelling software such as Blender / Max or Maya
- Ability to construct 3D models from 2D technical drawings
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close: 04 January 2019