1. Relevant degree in Business, Science, Finance or Economics or equivalent relevant work experience
2. At least 5 years of Business Development experience
3. Team player with demonstrated experience in managing and tracking activities through a process, proactively engages with all stakeholders to ensure information is relevant, up-to-date, processed appropriately and communicated.
4. Utilising the broader BD&C team and internal and external networks in delivering results, as well as sharing knowledge and learnings and leveraging expertise as a collective approach.
5. A demonstrated ability to navigate multiple internal and external stakeholders to close deals.
6. Demonstrated understanding of commercial policies, procedures and risk tolerances, industry and stakeholder needs and market insights in the Agriculture/Food sector.
7. Demonstrated ability to maintain opportunity pipeline and workflow systems to ensure accurate forecasting and visibility of opportunities across the BU.
8. Demonstrated ability to independently manage a work program as well as being an active member of a team.
The successful applicant may be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
For more information about this role please view the Position description.