1. Relevant Bachelors/Masters Degree &/or equivalent experience in materials science, specifically related to paint/coatings manufacture and field application.
2. Recognised competency in lead auditing, e.g. Diploma of Quality Auditing.
3. Extensive knowledge in the documentation, application and maintenance of management systems related of laboratories (ISO 17025), product certification (ISO 17065), environment (ISO 14001) and quality (ISO 9001).
4. Report writing skills.
5. Ability to perform in an independent and self-directed work environment to achieve strategic and financial goals.
6. The ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary, regionally dispersed research team, and carry out tasks autonomously in support of scientific research.
7. Demonstrated ability & willingness to contribute novel ideas and approaches in support of scientific investigations.
The successful applicant may be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent and will be required to undertake a combination of national and international travel from time to time.
For more information about this role please view the Position description.