1. A tertiary qualification in communication or a related field and/or relevant experience in developing strategic and creative communications content for organisations and their leaders.
2. High-level writing skills with a demonstrable track record in developing and executing creative and strategic communication strategies, including speeches, opinion articles, internal communications, and media pitches.
3. Significant experience in speechwriting for senior leaders, including coaching and strategic counsel at executive level.
4. Experience writing and managing content and editorial processes in large complex organisations, working autonomously and under pressure.
5. High-level senior stakeholder management experience, including influencing and negotiation, coupled with the ability to build and maintain high trust and collaborative working relationships with clients across a wide range of disciplines at all levels of the organisation.
6. Sound knowledge of how to grow and protect a corporate brand, including risk management, problem solving, a thorough understanding of the media and political environment, and a strong news sense.
7. Ability to create a culture committed to value-based behaviour which fosters innovative problem solving, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
For more information about this role please view the Position Description.