1. A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance or relevant work experience in a financial environment.
2. The ability to clearly convey information and ideas, adapted to others needs and priorities, and establish effective interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to establish a high level of trust and respect.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and manage financial risk, provide mitigation strategies and where appropriate escalate to management.
4. Demonstrated ability to identify and analyse complex or ill-defined problems and develop appropriate solutions.
5. Demonstrated ability to ensure and oversee data integrity and compliance, proactive problem identification lead and execute appropriate responses to resolve issues.
6. Demonstrated ability to participate in ongoing knowledge transfer across the Financial Management team; proactively participate in business unit transaction teams, provide advice on options and prepare a business case based on the recommended option.
7. Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, and direction for others in the team by coaching and supporting staff and fostering open communication and strong collaboration.
8. Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve a high level of trust and respect to influence outcomes and communicate findings.
For more information about this role please view the Position description.