- Immerse Yourself in an Inclusive Culture
- Use your Skills and Make an Impact on CSIROs Business and Infrastructure Services!
- Join CSIRO - Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
The Facilities Coordinator-Administration supervises, oversees and coordinates the delivery of administrative and support services by the administrative services staff (reception and general admin) to ensure the business needs of the team/unit are met in a consistent manner across all sites.
The role takes the lead in monitoring and addressing complex and/or sensitive enquiries and issues, including those that are escalated, to ensure their timely and effective resolution. In consultation with the State Manager, the role supervises and coordinates the collection and collation of information, prepares reports on business unit performance and makes recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the delivery of effective facilities management by providing records management services to the State/Region.
- Maintaining and controlling records for the facilities maintenance team to ensure they are reliable, accurate, compliant, relevant, current and retrievable.
- Identifying gaps in record keeping and contributing to the team’s continuous improvement by supporting the department to develop and introduce improved document management processes and systems.
- Contributing to contractor compliance management by proactively obtaining records including condition reports, documentation and drawings from contractors and/or managers, along with registering these records and uploading them as relevant, into asset/contractor management and records management systems.
- Supervising the training and providing guidance for all administrative team members in their provision of a high-quality reception/visitor management service as the first point of contact for external and internal clients.
- Ensuring a consistent approach is maintained across all sites to site security, including policy and process control for management, maintenance and issue of keys; access cards; ID cards; and related staff, visitor and contractor registers.
- Supervising the delivery of processes and procedures in respect to the store operations including but not limited to, management of the inventory control system, coordination of stock orders and invoice allocation and payments and the receipt and dispatch front desk style service for all items that enable the transfer of goods on and off site(s).
- Delivering multiple administrative support activities and services in accordance with agreed standards, timeframes and milestones, given tight timeframes and the need to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
Location: Adelaide, SA (Waite Campus)
Salary: AU$83k - AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Indefinite (Full-time)
To be considered you will need:
- Proven experience supervising teams across a variety of locations whilst ensuring that processes and practices are followed in a consistent approach.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication within a customer service environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to develop, maintain and nurture internal relationships on behalf of the department.
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination and administration of workflows in a high-volume facilities maintenance environment.
- Experience in technical records management and document control preferably in a facilities management context.
- Demonstrated experience in developing processes and procedures, preferably related to facilities maintenance, with a working knowledge of best practice management standards.
- Good knowledge of Excel in the development of custom solutions and analytics while conversant with all Microsoft Office applications.
- A working knowledge and technical understanding of building services and systems.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities.
- Adaptability to a changing work environment, systems and processes with commitment to continually building skills and knowledge.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
18 March 2020, 11:00pm AEDT