Learning Design and Curation Lead
Learning Design and Curation Lead
- Lead the design & development of innovative, high-quality learning solutions
- Use your skills to support the transformation to a digital learning platform
- Make a difference to the development of CSIRO’s future capabilities
As the Learning Design and Curation Lead, you will lead the design and implementation of innovative learning solutions, including digital and multi-mode offerings, that will enable the development of future critical capabilities across CSIRO. You will help to build a high performing team who are addressing CSIRO’s learning needs in line with the Workforce Strategy.
Through the delivery of effective and appealing solutions, you will contribute to the pool of learning design and capability to enable workforce upskilling aligned to identified strategic capabilities. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will ensure the organisational learning curriculum is aligned to key strategic inputs. You will provide learning subject matter expertise that enables a modern and digitally enabled approach which positively transforms learning experiences at CSIRO.
Your duties will include:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of innovative, high quality and engaging learning solutions, in line with the Workforce Strategy.
- Forming partnerships across CSIRO and People, including Workforce Strategy and Talent, to deliver outcomes to the Organisation through the delivery of a consistent learning approach building awesome People Experiences.
- Supporting the development and delivery of robust data & evaluation methodology to ensure the execution and impact against the CSIRO Workforce Strategy.
- Actively partnering with external vendors ensuring that outcomes are delivered to build CSIRO future capability.
Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart or Adelaide preferred, other locations by negotiation
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in Learning or Instructional Design coupled with demonstrated achievement in advisory and managerial roles.
- Significant instructional design experience including design and curation of creative, edgy and engaging learning content and solutions.
- A strong record in supporting organisational change and challenging cultural norms – specifically in relation to shifts to more modern and digitally-enabled approaches to learning.
- A proven ability to manage portfolios of learning programs, monitor their effectiveness and track ROI.
- A strong history of developing at-scale engagement activities to maximise participation and adoption of learning solutions and products.
- A significant record as an innovator and proponent of technology to transform people experiences for the better.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
7th February 2021, 11:00 pm AEDT
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Feb 2021
- AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time