Talent Acquisition Administration Specialist
Talent Acquisition Administration Specialist
- Newly created Administration support role in Talent Acquisition
- Candidate and hiring manager support at all stages of recruitment process
- Fantastic opportunity with great flexibility – mix of work at home and in office
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
Talent is a peer business unit to People, comprising Talent Management, Leadership, Alumni and Talent Acquisition. This role involves management of CSIRO role vacancies via Success Factors, written and verbal candidate communications, interview scheduling for internal and external candidates, completing quality checks of requisitions in Success Factors and posting to relevant job boards and sourcing channels, request and management of role compliance requirements including but not limited to background checks, reference checks and role specific security checks.
Your duties will include:
- Monitor shared Outlook mailboxes (4) to respond to queries, escalate issues to relevant support team members and manage Talent Acquisition 1300 number addressing queries with team advice and support
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners to quality check internal and external role vacancies, load onto agreed sourcing channels, and close job advertisements when sourcing is complete
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to ensure the Talent Acquisition team functions effectively and efficiently in providing support to CSIRO business units, CSIRO stakeholders, external suppliers, vendors, internal and external candidates
- Schedule interviews for internal and external candidates and hiring managers via Outlook and Success Factors. This includes logistic support for interviews, candidate communication and interview documentation, room set up and technical support if required
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners, Project Partners and Talent Acquisition Business Partners to ensure a seamless, high touch and efficient onboarding experience and candidate communications
- Understand KPIs, seeking support and information to understand and exceed minimum targets
- Collaborate with all members of the Talent Acquisition team to support strategic initiatives, providing time, skills and effort to projects, ad hoc work assignments and other business demands as directed by senior managers and executive
Location: Pullenvale, Brisbane
Salary: AU$47k – AU$61k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Previous experience supporting recruitment activities in a recruitment agency, internal recruitment or RPO environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external with varying levels of seniority and knowledge of recruitment processes
- Experience managing candidate queries and providing solutions with a focus on accuracy, speed of management and response and quality of outcome for CSIRO, candidates and hiring managers
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Success Factors or similar applicant tracking system, job board management, Linked In and background check requirements
- Highly organised with high level of attention to detail, ability to manage multiple streams of work and manage expectations of team and People Business Partners
- Demonstrated and proactive, solutions focused approach to managing individual and team contribution, with specific emphasis on alignment with CSIRO Talent guiding principles of being visible, easy to do business with, accountable, curious and collaborative.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
20 April 2021, 11:00pm AEST/AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 20 Apr 2021
- QLD - Pullenvale
- AU$47k – AU$61k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time