Program Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, in the areas where we live and work across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Join CSIRO - Australia's National Science Agency!
- Do you have previous experience in Program Management?
- Are you interested in transforming the abstract into the actual?
- Flexible work arrangements
The Program Coordinator will support Information Management and Technology (IMT) executives, project managers and teams to deliver successful programs and projects, aligning to CSIRO strategy including constant production environment life-cycle and technology refresh’s. IMT are responsible for leading three major programs of work to transform Science and Enterprise Services technical delivery. This is an opportunity for a Program Coordinator to join this exciting program of work which will make a difference at CSIRO.
The Program Coordinator will have a strong strategic management approach to executing and controlling multiple related projects with a goal to drive synergies, benefits, and standardisation to the entire program by sharing resources, structure, governance, process and common project activities.
Your duties will include:
- Program governance process development, implementation and standardisation
- Reporting development, implementation and standardisation to CSIRO requirements and guidelines
- Creating documentation, methodologies, templates, frameworks and standards for Project Managers to follow
- Increase the presence and frequency of program and project information
- Continually increasing the quality of that information and its visibility.
Location: CSIRO sites AU wide: Melbourne VIC; Sydney NSW; Brisbane QLD; Adelaide SA; Canberra ACT; (Perth considered)
Salary: AU $102,724 to $111,165 + up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
To be considered you will need:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Program Management role working on either a large scale or multiple projects
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects to scope, budget, schedule, and stakeholder expectations, with appropriately mitigated risks
- Well-developed influencing and relationship management skills
- A flexible approach including sound judgement in relation to resolving project delivery issues
- Proactive, effective and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description.
In order to be appointed to this position you must be an Australian Citizen and currently reside in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Negative Vetting Level 1.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
9th January 2022, 11:00 pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 09 Jan 2022
- AU $102,724 to $111,165 + up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type: