Randstad are currently recruiting for expected vacancies at APS3 - APS6 level in the Business Support area with Federal Government clients across various Departments and locations in Canberra.
As a Business Support Officer, you will provide a high level of support with phone and email enquiries, in addition to providing general administrative support to Project &/or Program teams.
A typical day might include;
- Handling Inbound and Outbound Phone calls, Diary Management & Inbox Management
- Providing High Level administrative support and contributing to the operations team
- Offering excellent customer service and support to internal and external stakeholders
- Data Entry, Data Analysis and the creation or collation of reports as required
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support across the team
- Recording Minutes/Scribing during meetings or Scribing for Interview Panel discussions
- Other Administrative support tasks as required
The successful candidate brings;
Proven experience within a Government department, ideally in a similar role, as well as established resilience and incredible time management. This can be in a Project/Program environment, Business Support Team or Cultural environment.
In addition, you preferably have the following skills and experience:
- A high attention to detail
- MS Office including Advanced Excel skills such as Formulas, Macros and Pivot Table Creation
- Minimum of 3 years similar administration/office support experience
- Customer Service/Front of House/Reception
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
Experience with Scribing, Transcription, Media Content Creation, Public Service Writing or Procurement will be considered an advantage.
Both Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply; Applicants with a current AGSVA Security Clearance will be highly regarded.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.