EL2 positions - ICT Infrastructure - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Human Services (View other jobs from this organisation)
Department of Human Services is home to one of the largest in-house IT operations in the southern hemisphere. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) Group needs to be flexible and agile to respond to the needs of Government and the department’s customers. We are looking for people to join the ICT Infrastructure Division to drive change and transformation through pushing the boundaries in emerging and leading edge technologies.
We are looking for leaders and technical experts who can:
- Drive the department’s strategic direction to implement Automation and Orchestration or the adoption of bimodal application development and support.
- Stretch boundaries further through proactive research and analysis of ways to introduce Artificial and Cognitive Intelligence into the current DHS Operating Model.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Big Data and the potential it can offer the organisation.
- Ensure that work programs are compliant with approved architectural directions and conform to the Technology and Strategic Plans. The Technical Expert will engage in directing and co-ordinating all technical aspects of the section. They will be acknowledged as the experts in the particular field of expertise.
- Present on their area of expertise both internally and externally to their peers or at technical forums.
For details of the specific positions available please visit our careers page.
- Closing Date:
- 22 May 2017
- $111,677 - $132,809
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
- Executive Level 2