PROMOTE EQUITABLE FINANCIAL OUTCOMES WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN COMMUNITY
This Case Manager opportunity is currently for vacancies in the Estate Administration team. The team is responsible for management of a case load of complex insolvency matters and liaising with stakeholders. You will work autonomously to investigate and proactively manage a case load involving documenting decisions though internal submissions and instructing solicitors on legal proceedings.
Case Management, Communication, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Time Management, Resilience, Results Focused, Pragmatic approach to work! We want people to ask 'WHY' rather than HOW'?
- Results driven team culture
- Diverse role - no two days are the same
- Career in the Australian Public Service
- Be part of a leading financial regulatory body
- Build your lateral thinking + problem solving skills with a career in Insolvency
- Flexibility + work life balance
- Supportive team culture
- Learning + development opportunities
- Generous superannuation
- Work within a national team.
Associations: ARITA, CPA Australia
Applications close Sunday, 25 August 2019