Assistant Director Insolvency & Trustee Services - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) (View other jobs from this organisation)
Assistant Director Insolvency & Trustee Services
A rewarding experience…
Deliver excellence in both operational and regulatory personal insolvency and proceeds of crime services for the Australian community.
- Lead a team that exercises legislative powers to support the work of bankruptcy trustees in gaining access to information and recovering funds for the benefit of creditors.
- Coordinate with law enforcement to plan and effect high profile search and seizure exercises.
- Facilitate sworn examinations of bankrupts and third parties in an effort to obtain information critical to the administration of bankrupt estates.
- Manage the operations of a team providing government bankruptcy or proceeds of crime services.
To achieve success in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in building a credible and high performing team
- An excellent ability to interpret and apply complex legislation.
- The ability to proactively engage with diverse stakeholders to embed a collaborative and trusted environment
- Qualifications in Law, Accounting or a relevant discipline, or demonstrated experience within the Insolvency or Finance Industry.
You will be part of a high performing team passionate about delivering value to our clients and stakeholders to support sustainable financial outcomes within the Australian economy.
You will be set up to succeed through ongoing professional development, and opportunities to network and share knowledge across the Australian Public Service.
AFSA values diversity and employee wellbeing, and fosters an environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised.
You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, flexibility to balance work, personal commitments and professional growth.
Applications close Sunday, 23 February 2020
- Closing Date:
- 23 Feb 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- $100,548 - $118,362 p.a. (plus 15.4% super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
- Executive Level 1