Investment pipeline grows by $1 billion
The Federal Government has announced a $1 billion growth in investment projects over the last three months according to the National Infrastructure Construction Schedule (NICS).
The NICS records show that 14 new projects, each valued at $50 million or more, were added to the database between May and June, bringing the total combined value of all 73 projects to $57 billion.
Investment in Australia’s roads, railways, electricity generators and water facilities are expected to grow by 13 and 9.5 per cent over the coming two years, according to Government forecasts.
The 14 new projects added to the NICS
- Banksia Grove Senior High School Stage 1 (WA)
- Glenunga International High School (SA)
- Goodwood and Torrens Upgrade (SA)
- IWSS Perth GWR Stage 2—14 GL/year (CW02787) (WA)
- Mandurah Gordon Road WWTP 12-16 ML/day Upgrde (CS01406) (WA)
- Modbury Hospital Redevelopment (SA)
- Mount Gambier Health Service (SA)
- Nelson Bay Road, Bobs Farm to Anna Bay Stage 3 (NSW)
- Pacific Highway—Nambucca Heads to Urunga (NSW)
- Port Lincoln Health Service Redevelopment (NSW)
- Subiaco WWTP Secondary Treatment to 75 ML/day (CS01100) (WA)
- Thomsons Reservoir Pond 2 & Roof (CW00172) (WA)
- West Pilbara Cape Lambert Main Extension Upgrade (CW01569) (WA)
- Woodman Pt WWTP Sludge Upgde 180-240ML/day. (CS02130) (WA)