Governance Director - Federal Government - [Archived Advertisement]
HiTech Personnel (View other jobs from this organisation)
Governance Director - Federal Government
- Leading Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 month contract + extensions
- Rewarding Hourly Rate $$$
One of Australia's leading Federal Government departments are looking to engage an experienced Governance Director to join a talented operations team. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing highly complex and/or sensitive projects and outcomes across the related data functions for the department. The Successful Governance Director will be offered an initial 12 month contract with the view to be extended and receive a rewarding hourly rate.
The successful Governance Director will be responsible for the below:
- Designing and managing governance framework for the data projects portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Completing a revised data strategy for the department.
- Preparing a range of written material including agency briefs and other documentation.
The successful Governance Director will have experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering large transformation projects.
- Experience establishing and maintaining project governance structures.
- Proven Ability to work within a matrix structure with multiple teams and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity with a Federal Government Department and to join an established and supportive team! The successful Governance Director will be offered an initial 12 month contract with the view to be extended and receive a rewarding hourly rate! If you have the required skills and experience, APPLY NOW. Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number DS0141 for more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com
- Rewarding Hourly Rate
- Work Type: