- Are you an experienced and motivated HR Officer looking for a new challenge?
- Work in a dynamic and supportive team environment
- Make a difference at CSIRO
Currently CSIRO hosts over 1,000 students and the intent of Strategy 2020 is to significantly increase that number. Students are key to CSIRO and Australia’s talent pipeline and we aim to provide a positive student experience that is consistent across the organisation.
CSIRO also employs around 310 Postdoctoral Fellows (PDFs) and is also keen to boost its talent pipeline by growing these numbers of early career researchers (ECRs). The Student and Early Research Career (SERC) Office will explore enhanced pathways between postgraduate studentships, PDF roles and the transition to more senior research roles.
The successful HR Advisor will support activities to achieve the aims set forth under Strategy 2020 and the Collaboration Hub initiative.
Your duties will include
Location: Adelaide, SA preferred other locations negotiable
Salary: $82K - $93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
To be successful you will need
- Demonstrated experience in providing support to a Senior Manager in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking research and analysing data relating to matters that are complex, involve ambiguity and have multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, proactively collaborating, consulting and sharing resources to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly convey information and ideas, adapted to others’ needs and priorities where necessary, and establish effective interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise demands, and escalate issues when required.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally handle sensitive and confidential information, and use appropriate judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when required, manage competing demands; establish priorities; organise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to technological, structural and procedural changes and maintain professionalism and flexibility.
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close Friday 9th November 2018