- Do you have a passion for monitoring & evaluation?
- Do you have strong business strategy, consulting, & technology analysis skills?
- Join CSIRO and make a difference!
The successful applicant will join the Corporate Planning Performance & Evaluation (PPE) Team and play a significant role in several complementary areas within the PPE portfolio of work, with a view to work collaboratively in areas such as administration, finance, research impact evaluation and the support/delivery of impact and strategy workshops to internal and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include
- Delivery and support in research impact workshops to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and improve teams’ processes to ensure faster, better and more robust quality of service to the organisation
- Delivery and preparation of reports and/or responding to information requests
- Collaborate with others in the planning and implementation of surveys, including setting up and testing surveys on applicable platform/s.
- Maintain accurate records, safeguarding the confidentiality of information.
- Perform data cleaning procedures and organise data for analysis as required.
Location: Pullenvale, QLD preferred, other locations negotiable
Salary: AU$83k - AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Relevant diploma/bachelor’s degree, in relevant disciplines (e.g. business, accounting, human resources, public administration or economics), or relevant work experience.
- Direct experience and relevant skills in designing and conducting monitoring and evaluations plans and frameworks.
- Direct experience and relevant skills in designing and developing impact pathways and frameworks to assist in the organisation’s ability to deliver against strategy.
- Direct experience working with programs such as SharePoint, SAP, Dynamics, Altmetric and PlumX.
- Direct experience updating content and details on web/intranet pages both internally and externally.
- Strong data analytics experience and skills with both quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel in particular) and the ability to prepare summaries including tables, graphs and charts.
- Demonstrated project management experience with both internal and external stakeholders.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
- A valid Working with Children Check (or equivalent) and a National Police Check or the willingness and ability to gain them.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence and the ability to travel locally and interstate on occasion.
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish - D&I Strategy
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Sunday 24th November, 2019