Randstad is searching for a skilled and accomplished Senior Workers' Compensation Advisor who possesses a keen eye for detail and excels in their field. This role requires the ability to build and sustain strong relationships. Our collaborative department is in need of an enthusiastic individual who embraces challenges and is committed to making a positive impact within education for the state government sector.
About your new role
The primary role of the Senior Workers' Compensation Advisor is to provide support and assistance to promote the health and wellbeing of employees, helping them stay or return to work smoothly following a workplace injury. Additionally, the Senior Workers' Compensation Advisor ensures that the department fulfills all its legal obligations related to workers' compensation.
What you will need to exceed
- Previous experience in the Workers Compensation Scheme, particularly with ORP, Agent, or employer claims management.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization abilities.
- Capacity to work independently and autonomously.
- Adept at promoting effective Workers Compensation management practices throughout the Department.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Department workplace managers through continuous communication.
- Proficient in report writing, data analysis, and identifying trends, providing management with insights on region/portfolio and workplace performance.
- Ability to escalate issues as necessary.
- Proven track record of offering guidance, support, and mentoring to Return to Work Coordinators in various workplaces.
- Previous experience in government
To explore current job openings, kindly send your updated CV and cover letter to Patrick.Conlon@randstad.com.au. I will make every effort to promptly respond and connect with you regarding potential opportunities.