- Be a part of a dynamic and energetic digital network team
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Contract Vacancy for Approximately 12 Months
The Digital Network designs and develops innovative digital services to meet the changing needs of our audiences. It is also strengthening our foundations to enable smarter, more personalised and more cohesive digital experiences across devices. We are seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to join the Product & Operations team for an initial 12 months contract.
In this role you will:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of online and mobile projects using agile methodologies
- Work with the Product Manager to define document and prioritise requirements and user stories
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within the nation's most trusted and independent source of Australian conversations, culture and stories. The digital network team contributes to every aspect of the ABC as we see it today.
You will have:
- Proven experience managing and delivering online and mobile projects using agile methodologies, including managing resources and budgets
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills and will be great at working to deadlines and managing multiple priorities at once
Benefits of working at the ABC include:
- Convenient CBD location
- Competitive Salary plus choice of 15.4% super
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to work on multiple platforms and a variety of tasks
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work with a funky team in a positive environment
For an overview of the role, please refer to the position description: PD Delivery Manager.pdf
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
For further information contact Caidyrn Roder, Digital Delivery Office Lead on (02) 8333 3598
Applications Close: 26 November 2017
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities.
The ABC also seeks to encourage applicants for a gender-balanced workforce in the Digital Network technologist group.