- AMAZING Opportunity to join a Federal Government Department!
- ASAP START – 2 year engagement
- Digital Innovative Program of work
One of Australia's most highly regarded federal government departments in Canberra is seeking to engage an experienced Social Media Officer/Digital Coordinator to be responsible for the management of the departments official social media accounts including content creation, channel publishing and community management. The successful candidate will be offered an ASAP START for a 2 year engagement partnered with long term extension options and the view for permanency.
The successful Social Media Officer/Digital Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Write, edit and publish content for the departments official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Provide community management through monitoring and responding to comments.
- Develop and implement paid digital advertising campaigns
- work with video and graphic design team
The successful Social Media Officer/Digital Coordinator must have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Ability to initiate and develop strategies
- Strong communication skills and extensive experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Social Media Officer/Digital Coordinator looking to join a high-profile federal government team to enhance their career. The successful candidate will be offered an long term contract, partnered with long term extension options. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number NL0054 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.