- High Profile Federal Government
- 12 Months + Ext!!
- Digital Health Initiatives
One of Australia’s most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a talented an experienced Digital Health Officer to support the identification and development of digital innovations in healthcare service delivery and experience. The successful Digital Health Officer will be offered an Initial 12 month contract plus extension at a rewarding rate.
The successful Digital Health Officer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Design, development and delivery of methodologies and analyses for knowledge translation of insights to support Agency goals
- Identify and advocate for evidence for digital health priorities and initiatives which can be used to encourage the adoption and use of digital health services
- Support program and stakeholder knowledge of technology solutions in healthcare delivery and experience, and the integration between digital systems
- Work effectively with, and provide support across, the program and Agency in identifying, collecting and reporting to guide monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Actively promote evidence-based, customer-centric approaches within the Agency across the program and with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver clear and targeted strategic advice and reports to inform program aims, continuous quality improvement, planning and decision making
The successful Digital Health Officer must also have the following skills:
- Expertise in the internal evaluation of digital healthcare initiatives to solve for challenges of today for both healthcare workers and Australians
- Evidence-based, customer-centric analysis and insight of problems, gaps and experience goals
- Determination of the acceptability, effectiveness and scalability of digital initiatives to solve for defined health system challenges today
- Experience developing and maintaining effective collaborative relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders, internally and externally, including other government organisations, research institutions, and peak bodies
- Project Management experience
This is a rare contract position for a talented and highly motivated Digital Health Officer to join a reputable Australian federal government department. The successful Digital Health Officer will be offered a rewarding rate and the opportunity to showcase your ability and talents within a high performing team. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AR0509 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.