- Are you a skilled communicator who enjoys liaising with a wide range of people?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment?
- Join our team of professionals in CSIRO Business and Infrastructure Services
CSIRO Business & Infrastructure Services is seeking a motivated Administration Officer to join the team. In this role you will support the ACT Administrative Coordinator and ACT Facility Managers by providing clerical support and undertaking a range of administrative tasks.
This role will be required to provide support to the fleet administrator which may involve driving vehicles to and from service centres. We have a number of manual vehicles so a manual driver's licence is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with staff to review and confirm their work order requests and on occasion lodging their requests on their behalf.
- Arranging pre-approved contractors to address work order requests.
- Monitor the team’s email inbox, distributing requests appropriately and escalating issues as required.
- A range of administrative tasks as required.
Location: Black Mountain, ACT
Salary: $45k to $59k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
Ref no: 53733
To be successful you will have:
- A manual driver's licence.
- Experience working for a Research and Development organisation.
- The ability to listen, interpret and convey information and ideas in a clear, accurate manner and establish effective interpersonal relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated experience and a willingness to undertake a range of administrative support tasks in a general office environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, actively contribute as a team member and to resolve problems or escalate issues as required.
- Sound keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to become familiar with use of facilities management specific software and systems.
- Demonstrated experience working in a facilities management environment is desirable.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume a statement addressing the essential criteria, and any other information that is relevant to the position. Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: 10:59pm AEDT, 28 January 2018