- Attract quality scientists, engineers and support staff using innovative approaches
- Work in a fast paced environment, varied and interesting projects
- Join CSIRO's supportive, friendly Recruitment Consulting Team
At CSIRO we invent the future. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Our solutions make a difference to industry, people and the planet. As Australia’s national science agency we’ve been pushing the edge of what’s possible for almost 90 years. Today we have thousands of talented people working across Australia and internationally. We Collaborate to Innovate.
With thousands of staff across over 50 locations, CSIRO often experiences peak periods of recruitment activity and require assistance in managing the demands associated with this. We are seeking casual recruitment consultants to join the team and assist at various times at short notice, particularly with the administrative tasks associated with advertising and recording information in the recruitment system.
CSIRO Recruitment Consultants advise and support research scientists, engineers and managers in effective staff recruitment - nationally and internationally.
That support includes:
- Preparing position descriptions,
- Influencing decisions about sourcing of applicants,
- Writing and placing advertisements,
- Proactively sourcing applicants,
- Coaching selection panel members in behavioural-based interviewing,
- Arranging abilities testing and work sample tests with appropriately qualified Recruitment Consultants,
- Associated administrative tasks through to job offer.
Location: Negotiable, most major cities
Salary: $31 - $35 per hour plus super
Tenure: Casual position to cover peak workload, part time hours will also be considered
Ref No: 56466
To be considered you will
- Hold a degree in Human Resources, or Psychology and/or have equivalent experience working in a recruitment or HR environment.
- Have at least 12 months recruitment or recruitment administration experience either in-house or with a recruitment agency;
- Be able to write advertisements quickly and accurately and publish them on sites all around the world;
- Enjoy working in a very busy complex environment to solve recruitment problems;
- Have a history of working collaboratively with clients, team members, managers and suppliers.
View the full position description.
Please apply by uploading one document which incorporates an up-to-date CV and a covering letter outlining your motivations for applying and your suitability.
Closing Date: This role will remain open until filled, however applicants are encouraged to apply asap to avoid missing out on the opportunity