CSIRO is seeking a Collections Officer to join the Accounts Receivable Support Centre.
In this key support role, you will be responsible for the collection of overdue accounts by means of outbound contact with overdue customers. Your attention to detail and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships will be critical to your success in this role.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with debt recovery by applying best practice policy and procedures.
- Liaising with Business Units and external clients on matters relating to billing and debt recovery.
- Following up on accounts receivable queries.
- Making outbound collection calls to customers.
- Management of debtor's ledger - 30, 60 & 90 day accounts.
- Developing strong and courteous relationships with customers.
Location: Brisbane (Pullenvale) QLD preferred
Salary: $45k to $59k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Job reference: 58282
To be successful, you will need:
- A relevant Certificate, such as Accounts Receivable, or relevant work experience.
- A good working knowledge of SAP ERP processes.
- Experience of working in Accounts Receivables with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet tight deadlines and KPIs, whilst maintaining high attention to detail and excellent level of data accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams and different business units to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position description
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 58282. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications close: Sunday, 26th August 2018