- Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing competing demands
- Provide essential support to ensure national consistency and compliance
- Apply your skills in a dynamic role with a supportive team at CSIRO!
CSIRO’s Business and Infrastructure (CBIS) is seeking to appoint a Coordinator – Administration to oversee and coordinate the delivery of consistent administrative and support services.
As the successful candidate you will liaise with clients to determine their needs and tailor solutions to suit their needs. You will require good organisational and communication skills and have the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with clients to determine their needs, tailoring solutions to potentially conflicting requirements, taking personal responsibility for client satisfaction, and correcting problems promptly and in a constructive manner.
- Under limited direction, use technical expertise to lead a range of support activities/functions, or be responsible for a number of smaller projects, with independence of action within their own function, achieving results through the use and allocation of available resources, within constraints laid down by managers. (Including responsibility for results)
- Support the delivery of effective facilities management by providing records management oversight services to the State / Region
Location: Black Mountain ACT
Salary: AU$98k – AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Proven experience in influencing teams, not under direct control, to engage in the process to develop and implement consistent process and practises given the variances in work location and conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and administration of workflows in a high-volume facilities maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing processes and procedures preferably related to facilities maintenance with a working knowledge of best practice management standards.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Wednesday 21 October 2020, 11:00pm AEDT