Enablement Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
- Can you use data and develop insights to help shift organisational culture?
- Do you have excellent facilitation, communication, and interpersonal skills?
- Apply today to join CSIRO's Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion Centre of Excellence!
Reporting to the Enablement Manager this role is responsible for delivering projects and initiatives that drive systemic change and integrate all aspects of culture, diversity, and inclusion. To be appointed to this role you will need a significant record of innovation and creativity, plus the ability and willingness to incorporate and promote the inclusion of novel ideas and approaches into the organisation.
Success in this role will involve engaging with key stakeholders to understand problems and co-design solutions that meet future needs and reflect our culture in action. Your experience identifying key barriers, addressing critical issues, and implementing solutions will ensure that organisational outcomes are acheived.
Your duties will include:
- Implementing a series of programs and initiatives which enable and deliver a shift toward the desired organisational culture at CSIRO.
- Using a data-driven approach to develop deep insights on organisational culture and the methodology CSIRO should pursue to bring about change.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of projects and initiatives ensuring they are delivered on time, budget, of quality, and to agreed expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of people projects and initiatives are interconnected and enable a change in the culture at CSIRO, modelling desired standards and taking personal responsibility for outputs. Ensuring timely reporting of projects and initiatives to monitor and review their effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Partnering with the Evaluation and Strategy team to deliver culture survey insights and support for business leaders.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, understanding and seeking where necessary information about the real underlying organisational needs, identifying, and adapting quickly to market changes, and providing expert solutions.
Location: Adelaide, SA; Brisbane, QLD; Canberra, ACT; Clayton, VIC; Hobart, TAS
Salary: AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or another relevant discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant demonstrated experience delivering end-to-end people initiatives in large or complex organisations and in designing, delivering, and evaluating the effectiveness of the initiatives.
- A strong track record of effectively initiating, implementing, and effecting impactful organisational change evidenced by business impact
- The proven ability to integrate multiple perspectives, inclusive of Diversity and Inclusion, Culture, Organisational Effectiveness, Enterprise Change and Leadership Performance, in order to deliver and influence organisational outcomes aligned to organisational objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills exemplified by experience establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
- Excellent facilitation skills, evidenced by experience facilitating internal and external network or working groups.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this position you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 17 October 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 17 Oct 2021
- AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development