Engagement Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
- Do you have a history of delivering impactful cultural change?
- Can you engage and communicate across all levels of an organisation?
- Apply today to join CSIRO's Cultural Diversity and Inclusion Centre of Excellence!
The Culture, Diversity and Inclusion team is a Centre of Excellence for prioritising and implementing CSIRO’s strategy to increase the diversity of our people and to embed culture, diversity and inclusion into the organisation as a whole. The Engagement team operates within this function to specialise in leading the delivering of programs and initiatives that enable a shift towards the desired organisational culture at CSIRO.
The Engagement Specialist role is a critical support position in the Culture, Diversity and Inclusion team, reporting to the Engagement Manager. The role is responsible for delivering core engagement programs to achieve positive business impacts in alignment with CSIRO’s broader organisational goals. The Engagement Specialist will act as a subject matter expert and a trusted advisor in facilitating, connecting, and building expertise for our people on key topics and will work across People in an integrated matter providing strategic input to enable a culture that enables a more inclusive workplace and addresses long-standing organisation wide problems.
Your duties will include:
- The delivery of programs and initiatives which enable a shift toward the desired organisational culture at CSIRO.
- Designing, delivering and evaluating core engagement programs to ensure they have business impacts in alignment with broader organisational goals.
- Operating as a subject matter expert to facilitate the delivery of key organisational programs which connect our people on key topics that enable a culture which effects a more inclusive workplace.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, the real underlying organisational needs, identifying and adapting quickly to market changes, and providing expert solutions and strategic advice.
- Capturing and disseminating the requirements regarding pathways for external accreditations.
- Partnering with the Evaluation and Strategy team to deliver culture survey and insights support for business leaders.
Location: Adelaide, SA; Brisbane, QLD; Canberra, ACT; Clayton, VIC or Hobart, TAS
Salary: AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or another relevant discipline with at least 5 years’ relevant demonstrated experience in the delivery of engagement activities across a range of sizes and complexity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of stakeholders with varying levels of seniority including executive level.
- A strong track record of effectively initiating, implementing and effecting impactful organisational change evidenced by business impact, in alignment with the strategic direction of the organisation.
- A proven ability to integrate multiple perspectives, inclusive of Diversity and Inclusion, Culture, Organisational Effectiveness, Enterprise Change and Leadership Performance, in order to deliver and influence organisational outcomes aligned to organisational objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing to an integrated program of work, encountering frequent ambiguity and constantly changing environments.
- Excellent facilitation skills, evidenced by experience facilitating internal and external network or working groups coupled with strong interpersonal skills exemplified by experience establishing and maintaining strong partnerships. Strong ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to work in CSIRO you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or either hold, or be able to obtain, a valid working visa.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent. Additional integrity checks may be required for specific roles which require security clearance for working with children, Australian Government cybersecurity requirements or other identified security roles.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Thursday 21 October 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 21 Oct 2021
- AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development